julio 10, 2010

When a dream at night

I have been in love and been alone. I have travelled over many miles to find a home. There´s that little place inside of me, that I never thought could take control of everything. But now I just spend all my time, with anyone who makes me feel the way he does.

Cause I only feel alive, when I dream at night, even thought he´s not real it´s all right, Cause I only feel alive, when I dream at night, every move that he makes holds my eyes and I fall for him every time.

I´ve so many things I want to say, I´ll be ready when the perfect moment comes my way. I had never known what´s right for me, ´til the night he opened up my heart and set it free. But now I just spend all my time with anyone who makes me feel the way he does...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario